Camp Chestermere is holding physically distancing Overnight and Day Camps for the Summer 2021 season - Resurgence! We have worked closely with both AHS and CHEMA in order to provide programming that will ensure the health and safety of all participants, while still maintaining a fun and exciting camp experience. Campers will be in cohorts of no more than 8 children with 1-2 leaders. Cohorts are divided up by age so that campers are with others who are similar in age. We will have all campers run through pre-approved activities including Archery, Target-shooting, Power-tubing, Kayaking, Beach Time, Arts & Crafts and so much more. Activities will be tailored to the campers' age group. We will be diligently following the expectations laid out by AHS as the safety of your children is paramount. We are incredibly thrilled to bring Overnight and Day Camp to you during this difficult time, and we hope that this experience can bring you and your families some reprieve. Thank you for continuing to be a part of this organization and allowing us to maintain Camp Chestermere as A Place to Belong.
Spring Break Camps - Click here for more details, and to register. Spring Camp registration may be found on the registration page under "Before and After School Care".
SUMMER DAY CAMPS
Below is our Summer 2021 Day Camp Schedule! Each week is $275/camper*. Themes are outlined beside each week.
|July 5-9||Ages 5-13||Ninja|
|July 12-16||Ages 5-13||Stampede|
|July 19-23||Ages 5-13||Fairy Tales|
|July 26-30||Ages 5-13||Medieval|
|*Aug 3-6||.Ages 5-13||Hindsight|
|Aug 9-13||Ages 5-13||Safari|
|Aug 16-20||Ages 5-13||Let's Game|
|Aug 23-27||Ages 5-13||Dr. Suess|
|Aug 30-Sept 3||Ages 5-13||Pirates Cove|
*Aug 3-6 Day Camp is only $220*
SUMMER OVERNIGHT CAMPS
Below is our Summer 2021 Overnight Camp Schedule! Each week is $390/camper*. Themes are outlined beside each week.
|July 4-9||Ages 7-11||Ninj|
|July 11-16||Ages 11-15||Stampede|
|July 18-23||Ages 7-11||Fairy Tales|
|July 25-30||Ages 11-15||Medieval|
|*Aug 2-6||Ages 13-17||Hindsight|
|Aug 8-13||Ages 7-11||Safari|
|Aug 15-20||Ages 11-15||Let's Game|
|Aug 22-27||Ages 7-11||Dr. Suess|
*Aug 2-6 Overnight Camp is only $310*
2021 CAMP POLICIES
In accordance with government procedure, Camp Chestermere has updated our policies for the 2021 season. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the following information.
- Camps will only be made visible to you if your child is eligible to participate.
- Due to a significant cut to our programming and increased demand for positions, we will only be registering children who fall within the designated age range of their selected camp. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate age override requests for the 2021 season.
- Camp Chestermere reserves the right to decline applications of campers who do not meet age eligibility requirements, who have not completed the required forms (including the COVID-19 pre-screening form), or *who have not paid their registration fees in advance of their selected camp.
- Campers will be in cohorts of 4-5 children in Overnight, and 8 children in Day Camp, with 1-2 leaders and the cohorts are divided up by age. Your camper will be other children who are their age.
- Activities are tailored to the age of the children.
- Total payment of all registration fees is due in advance of your selected camp, entry to camp will not be permitted if any fees are left outstanding.
- Due to COVID-19 Protocols, if you are registered for the Day Camp Program, all meals need to be prepared from home and brought to the camp. All campers in overnight will have their meals prepared for them by our kitchen staff.
- Camp Chestermere will not be providing anything to heat up the meals your camper brings to camp.
Helping All Campers Succeed
- Our Helping All Campers Succeed Program is running for Summer 2021 but at a reduced capacity due to COVID-19 related budget constraints. We ask that any parents/guardians who require 1:1-1:3 for their child(ren) indicate as such in the below fields, and we will contact you to discuss if / how we can help your child have a successful week.
- Please note that due to the unforeseen circumstances brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Camp Chestermere will only be accepting payment in the form of a $100.00 deposit at this time. This deposit will be used to secure your child(ren)s spot in their selected week(s), while the remaining balance will be automatically billed to the credit card on file on May 1, 2021. This $100.00 deposit must be remitted via credit card online (Visa, MasterCard or American Express only - Visa Debit is not accepted) in advance of your selected camp(s).
- If you wish to pay either via e-transfer or in-person using debit, cheque or cash, you will be required to contact our camp office.
- Cheques and post-dated cheques must be mailed in and received in advance of your selected camp.
- All outstanding fees must be paid in advance of your select camp in order for your child(ren) to be permitted entry.
Financial Assistance Information - Jar-Jar's Kids
- If you require Financial Assistance, you will be required to fill out our financial assistance application. Ensure to include the most recent tax year's notice of assessment form, indicating your households total annual income. We will also require written confirmation of what you are able to contribute towards your child(ren)s camp to proceed with your application. Due to a significant cut to our programming and increased demand for positions, we cannot guarantee sponsorship towards camps for the 2020 season.
- If you cancel your registration with 15 days or more in advance of your selected camp, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees.
- If you cancel your registration between 7-14 days in advance of your selected camp, you will receive a 50% refund of your registration fees.
- If you cancel your registration 0-6 days in advance of your selected camp, you will receive no refund of your registration fees.
- No refunds will be provided for campers who are removed from programming for any reason once their week of camp has begun.
* * * Any questions or concerns regarding this policy should be directed to our camp office.
Please note that due to ever-changing COVID-19 restrictions, Camp Chestermere may have to cancel or alter the timing of any of the 2021 Summer Overnight or Day Camps. Our hope is that we will be able to bring you an exciting camp experience in 2021, and we vow that we will do everything in our power to follow through. We ask that you be patient with us as we navigate these difficult times.