I bet you have candy canes leftover and don’t know what to do with them, right? Here’s the perfect solution; make Valentine Suckers!
The kids will love them and they are fun to make.
- candy canes
- parchment or wax paper
- sucker sticks or decorative straws cut in half
- white and milk chocolate chips
- toothpick (optional)
Creating the Candy Cane Hearts:
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees and arrange the candy canes on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 3 minutes.
- Shape the candy canes together with fingers so that they stick to the sucker stick.
- Let cool and set aside.
Decorating the Hearts:
- Microwave the chips for about 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted.
- Pour the melted chips inside the heart shape and decorate with sprinkles.
- You can do a marble effect by swirling the two chocolates together.
- Let cool and enjoy!